Saturday, August 3, 2013

Gettin' a New Companion!



July 27, 2013
Akinek ez szükséges, To whom this concerns,  (A little Hungarian "business lingo!")

Alrighty, unfortunately I'm going to keep this email basic because we have kind of a big day planned for today since Elder Greaves (one of the APs) is going home next week and this is his last P-Day so we are going to go out and do some shopping and do some other stuff and get as much in as we can on this last P-day of his. I will definitely try to take pictures and possibly send them to you later today when we are back in the office, buuuuutttttt no promises. :P

It is that time again: Transfers!!!! We have been notified that Elder Loveday is leaving the office and going to a new area. Where to, we are not sure, we will know that on Tuesday since that is when the rest of the mission will receive their transfer calls. But I know what's happening with me and who I'm getting. Ready for the big surprise!!............I'm staying in the office for another! That part was the surprise.........ok not really. This is the real surprise. And I will be getting......Elder Corbishley!!! I don't know if you remember him, but he was one of the elders that was with us when we went caving last year. He is such an awesome guy! Plus, he's from England! Do you know how cool that is?! Super legit! I'm way excited for this transfer! Can you tell by all of the exclamations?! :D :D :D Yeah, it's going to be a fun one. 

This week hasn't been too exciting unfortunately. We planned on getting some good working hours in, but we just get a load of work this week in the office that kept us in the office for most of the day this week. But one cool thing that happened; I drove for the first time in a foreign country! It was so weird! Street lights and intersections are placed in the most RANDOM places in Budapest. But it was still fun to drive after having not driven for more than a year. 

Please don't get mad at me, but that's all I have for this week. I'm sorry! I'll try to get back here and upload some pictures of today's adventures so that this week's entry doesn't seem so bland. 

I love you all and continue to converse with Heavenly Father on a daily basis!

Sok sok SOK szeretettel,
Magda Elder


No comments:

Post a Comment